Consequences of a pelvic damage in the sense of the SMT®
Basically one can state that nearly all troubles and diseases below and above the waist-line are the consequence of a pelvic damage in the sense of the SMT®.
Above the waist-line are concerned:
- the hyperlordosis (hollow back)
- the hyperkyphosis (round back)
- the scolioses (laterally curved spine)
Below the waist-line are concerned:
- all hip diseases,
- all sciatic sufferings and the atypical sciatics with knee ailments and diseases of further leg-joints, attack of gout, calcaneal spur and many others.
- Furthermore also varicosis, restless legs and systremma, circulation disturbance at the legs as well as a big part of all edemas are also a result of a pelvic damage in the sense of the SMT®.