Diseases in the shoulder-arm area like for example Impingement-syndrome, rotator-cuff-rupture, tennis elbow and carpal tunnel syndrome.
The further you come up at the body towards the head, the smaller is the influence of irritations of the spinal nerves on diseases and their symptoms in the shoulder-arm area, so that die importance of the meridian damages due to vertebral blockages and organic changes increases in the shoulder-arm area. This has to do with the decreasing pressure load towards the head.
Over the shoulder and arms run the following meridians:
- Over the rear shoulder- and shoulderblade area up to the rear region of the cervical spine run the small-intestine-meridian and the triple heater (both Th12 SMT®). The small intestine belongs to the functional circuit heart (Th2 SMT®)/ small intestine (Th12 SMT®)/ tongue and eyes (C2) and the triple heater to the functional circuit circulation-sexus (Th2 SMT®)/ triple heater (TH12T®)/ tongue and eyes (C2).
- The heart-meridian (Th2 SMT®) emerges from the front shoulder area and runs via the inner upper arm, over the small finger-sided elbow (for example ulnar tennis elbow) into the small finger.
- The shoulder roof with the Acromio-Clavicular-joint is traversed by the large-intestine-meridian, which runs over the outer upper arm, the thumb-sided elbow (for example radial tennis elbow) into the forefinger. The large-intestine-meridian belongs to the functional circuit lung (Th3 SMT®)/ large intestine (L1 SMT® and L2 SMT®)/ nose and mouth (C4). The lung-meridian (Th3 SMT®) runs through the front shoulder area and extends over the thumb sided elbow (for example basic thumb joint- or Rhizarthrosis) into the thumb.
- Over the inner side of the arm, the bend of the elbow and the carpal tunnel area (f.e. carpal-tunnel-syndrome) runs the circulation-sexus-meridian (Th2 SMT®) and it reaches the inner side of the middle finger.
- The outer side of the arm into the ring finger is traversed by the triple heater (Th12 SMT®).
Impingement-syndroms and Rotator-cuff-ruptures f. e. have something to do with the tenseness of tendons, ligaments and muscles of the shoulder girdle, which is caused by the corresponding spinal damages.
When a problem occurs in the shoulder-arm area, you only have to look, which meridian runs through the sick area, and after the basic treatment of subluxations of the legs and the pelvic damage in the sense of the SMT®, to treat the corresponding functional circuit vertebrae. With that the ailments get better and vanish.